I’ve always wanted to know more about my 11th Great Grandfather John CRAM (About 1540 – 28 May 1599). I hope this will cover all CRAM, CRAMME, CRAMBE and VonCRAM. I know there are other cousins out there that I haven’t met or been in contact with. I hope to meet them and hope that we can help each other discover other relatives. Always interested in getting new data on my family. Please contact me if you do have some. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

(3) William Cram (10 Nov 1565 - Abt. May 1642)

William Cram (John) was born on 10 Nov 1565 in Alford, Lincolnshire, England. He died about May 1642 in Bilsby, Lincolnshire, England.

William was baptized on 10 Nov 1565 in Alford, Lincolnshire, England.


William married (1) Audry White on 18 Nov 1596 in Alford, Lincolnshire, England.


William married (2) Elizabeth Chapman on 18 Nov 1596 in Alford, Lincolnshire, England.

They had the following children:

i. Margaret Cram (8) was born about 1577 in Alford, Lincolnshire, England.

Sources:

1. Charles M CRAM, Genealogical Outline of the CRAM, WALKER, and WEEKS Families.
2. World Family Tree, Volume 1, pre-1600 to present, Fitzpatrick Home Library.