I’ve always wanted to know more about my 11th Great Grandfather John CRAM (About 1540 – 28 May 1599). I hope this will cover all CRAM, CRAMME, CRAMBE and VonCRAM. I know there are other cousins out there that I haven’t met or been in contact with. I hope to meet them and hope that we can help each other discover other relatives. Always interested in getting new data on my family. Please contact me if you do have some. Thank you.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

(106) Nathan BATCHELDER (28 Jul 1729-23 Jan 1765) & Elizabeth PAGE

106.Nathan BATCHELDER (Abigail CRAM, John, Benjamin, John, Thomas, John) was born on 28 Jul 1729 in Hampton Falls, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA. He died on 23 Jan 1765. Nathan married Elizabeth PAGE daughter of Samuel PAGE Junior and Mary CLARK on 27 Dec 1752 in Kensington, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA.

They had the following children:

155 F i. Mary BATCHELDER was born on 22 Jan 1754 in Kensington, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA. She died in Kensington, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA.

156 M ii. Daniel BATCHELDER was born on 1 May 1759 in Kensington, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA. He died on 3 Mar 1760 in Kensington, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA.


Sources

*Frederick Clifton PIERCE, BATCHELDER, BATCHELLER Genealogy, Descendants of Rev.
Stephen BACHILER, of England, 131.

No comments: