I’ve always wanted to know more about my 11th Great Grandfather John CRAM (About 1540 – 28 May 1599). I hope this will cover all CRAM, CRAMME, CRAMBE and VonCRAM. I know there are other cousins out there that I haven’t met or been in contact with. I hope to meet them and hope that we can help each other discover other relatives. Always interested in getting new data on my family. Please contact me if you do have some. Thank you.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
(43) Argentine CRAM (20 Dec 1693-19 June 1771)
Abraham and Argentine had the following children:
93 M i. Jonathan BROWN 21 .
94 M ii. Abraham BROWN Junior22 .
95 M iii. John BROWN 23 .
96 F iv. Elizabeth BROWN 24 was born25 about 1709 in Rockingham County, New Hampshire. She died26 after 1808. Elizabeth married Daniel LEAVITT on 24 Nov 1757.
97 F v. Mary BROWN 27 .
* Joseph FULLONTON, The History of Raymond, N.H., 194.
* Charles M CRAM, Genealogical Outline of the CRAM, WALKER, and WEEKS Families, 9.
* Ezra S. STEARNS, Compiler, Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire, V3, 1391.
* Joseph DOW, History of the Town of Hampton, New Hampshire From Its Settlement in 1638, to the Autumn of 1892., V1, p650.
* George Freeman SANBORN and Melinde Lutz SANBORN, Vital Records of Hampton New Hampshire to the End of the Year 1900, V1, p 87.
* Ancestor John CRAM and Descendants, 6.
* Edmund WEST, Compiler, GenePool Individual Records.
* Dan W. STODDARD, LEAVITT Genealogical Database.(http://www.leavittfamilies.org/genweb/Leavitt/Leavitt.html).