I’ve always wanted to know more about my 11th Great Grandfather John CRAM (About 1540 – 28 May 1599). I hope this will cover all CRAM, CRAMME, CRAMBE and VonCRAM. I know there are other cousins out there that I haven’t met or been in contact with. I hope to meet them and hope that we can help each other discover other relatives. Always interested in getting new data on my family. Please contact me if you do have some. Thank you.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
(47) Jonathan CRAM Senior (22 Aug 1706-3 May 1760) & Elizabeth HEATH (26 Jun 1709-1772)
Jonathan married Elizabeth HEATH daughter of Nehamiah HEATH and Mary GOVE on 26 Nov 1728 in Hampton Falls, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA. Elizabeth was born on 26 Jun 1709 in Hampton Falls, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA. She died in 1772 in Hampton Falls, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA.
NOTES on Jonathan CRAM
Additional sources: Hunt, James K., Jr., "History of Hampton, New Hampshire, 1638-1988," , v. 4, p. 26, #12; Cram, Michael A., "The Cram Sourcebook," (1996, Heritage Books, Bowie, MD), v. 2, p. 38.
There are substantial differences between these 2 sources regarding the order and birthdates of
Jonathan's and Elizabeth's children. The version shown here is from TCS. (Lane)
Jonathan CRAM, son of John last names, live in Hampton Falls. He wasborn April 22, 1706, and died
May 3, 1760. His wife was Elizabeth HEATH. She died in 1773. (FULLONTON - 194)
Jonathan, fifth child and third son of John and Mary (WADLEIGH) CRAM,was born August 22, 1706, and
died May 3, 1760. He married, November28, 1728, Elizabeth , Daughter of Nehemiah and Mary (GOVE)
HEATH. She was born June 26, 1709 and died 1772. (STEARNS - 1391)
Jonathan and Elizabeth had the following children:
+ 116 M i. John CRAM Senior was born on 12 Nov 1730. He died on 30 Aug 1803.
117 F ii. Marcy (Molly) CRAM was born in Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA.
Marcy married Nehemiah SANBORN .
+ 118 M iii. Nehemiah CRAM was born on 20 Jan 1734/1735. He died on 13 Jul 1792.
+ 119 M iv. Jonathan CRAM Junior died on 14 Oct 1806.
120 F v. Mary CRAM was born on 14 Jun 1739 in Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA. She died on 15 May 1813 in Hampton Falls, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA.
Mary married Simon SANBORN son of William SANBORN Senior on 10 Dec 1760. Simon was born on 27 Sep 1636 in Exeter, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA.
+ 121 M vi. Deacon Ebenezer CRAM Senior was born on 26 Nov 1745. He died on 19 Feb 1819.
+ 122 M vii. Benjamin CRAM Senior was born on 13 Sep 1747. He died on 23 May 1809.
+ 123 M viii. Joel CRAM was born on 1 Aug 1749. He died on 13 Aug 1828.
124 M ix. Joseph CRAM was born on 17 Jul 1752 in Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA. He died on 17 Apr 1841.
Joseph married Deborah BATCHELDER in 1780. Deborah was born on 30 Nov 1752.
* Ezra S. STEARNS, Compiler, Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire, V3, p1391.
* Charles M CRAM, Genealogical Outline of the CRAM, WALKER, and WEEKS Families, 9.
* Edmund West, comp., Family Data Collection - Births, Database online."Record for Jonathan Cram."
Edmund West, comp., Family Data Collection - Births (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2001), Database online.
* Joseph FULLONTON, The History of Raymond, N.H., 194.
* Joseph DOW, History of the Town of Hampton, New Hampshire From Its Settlement in 1638, to the Autumn of 1892., V1, p650.
* Ancestor John CRAM and Descendants, 3.
* New England Historical and Genealogical Society, New England Genealogical Register, V10, p 317.The Sanborn Family.
* World Family Tree - Volume 1- Pre-1600- Present.