I’ve always wanted to know more about my 11th Great Grandfather John CRAM (About 1540 – 28 May 1599). I hope this will cover all CRAM, CRAMME, CRAMBE and VonCRAM. I know there are other cousins out there that I haven’t met or been in contact with. I hope to meet them and hope that we can help each other discover other relatives. Always interested in getting new data on my family. Please contact me if you do have some. Thank you.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
(45) Benjamin CRAM Senior (16 Mar 1698/99-?)
Benjamin married (1) Abigail DEARBORN daughter of
John DEARBORN and Abigail
BATCHELDER on 28 Dec 1721 in Hampton, Rockingham, New
Hampshire,USA. Abigail was born on 24 Jun 1700 in Hampton, Rockingham, New
Benjamin married (2) Hannah MARSTON on
24 Oct 1723.
Benjamin married (3) Ruth GILMAN on 18 Apr 1725.
NOTES on Benjamin CRAM Senior
b. 16 Mar 1699; mar. Abigail DEARBORN (CRAM-9)
b. Hampton Falls, 16 Mar 1699; mar. Dec 28, 1721, Abigail DEARBORN, b. 24 Jun 1700; lived in
Hampton Falls and Kensington, NH. Abigail DEARBORN was the great-granddaughter of Godfrey DEARBORN, or DEAREBARNE,who was born in Lincolnshire, ENGLAND, and was one of the settlers of Exeter with WHEELWRIGHT and John CRAM. Some of his descendnats have been famous. Gen. Henry DEARBORN was a national figure for many yearsafter gaining fame in the Revolutionary War. His brothers settled at Monmonth, Maine, on land belonging to him (CRAM, 9-10)
Benjamin and Abigail had the following children:
112 F i. Hannah CRAM was born on 15 Oct 1722 in Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA.
+ 113 M ii. Benjamin CRAM Junior was born on 6 Jan 1723/1724. He died in 1791.
Benjamin and Hannah had the following children:
114 F iii. Hannah CRAM was born on 15 Oct 1722 in Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA.
* Ezra S. STEARNS, Compiler, Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire, V3, p1391.
* Charles M CRAM, Genealogical Outline of the CRAM, WALKER, and WEEKS Families, 9.
* Joseph DOW, History of the Town of Hampton, New Hampshire From Its Settlement in 1638, to the Autumn of 1892., p650.Mar 16, 1699.
* George Freeman SANBORN and Melinde Lutz SANBORN, Vital Records of Hampton New Hampshire to the End of the Year 1900, V1, 70.16 March 1699/1700Mar 16, 1699.
* Ancestor John CRAM and Descendants, 6.